Private Equity Financing
Raising Private Equity Financing for our Clients.
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions Corporation has in-depth knowledge of the many sources and providers of Private Equity and Debt required to complete successful financing for a company that desires capital for acquisitions, recapitalization or growth.
- For a management team whose goal is to acquire the business it has been operating, Mercantile has helped many management teams identify the best possible equity and debt partners.
- Many investments require capital from the Private Equity community. There are over 3,000 active Private Equity firms in Canada and the United States.
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions Corporation commits senior-level attention throughout the capital raising process and strives to minimize the time requirement of management, allowing for their continued focus on running the business. Numerous factors, including timing, positioning, strategy and execution, will drive the ultimate success of the process, which is why Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions Corporation tailors each process to suit the shareholders and management. Generally, our processes include three stages:
- Complete Business Due Diligence
- Perform Comprehensive Valuation
- Perform a Review of Financing Alternatives
- Review Objectives, Expectations and Timing
- Develop Marketing Strategy
- Prepare Marketing Materials
- Select and Prioritize Prospective Investors and Financiers
- Market the Company to Prospective Investors
- Field Calls and Questions from Prospective Investors
- Evaluate Interest from Prospective Investors
- Coordinate On-Site Meetings with Prospective Investors
- Facilitate Initial Due Diligence
- Assist in the Evaluation of Term Sheets and Financing Proposals
- Negotiate Final Investment Proposals
- Facilitate Additional Due Diligence
- Negotiate and Execute Legal Documentation
- Close the Transaction